Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Headphones for iPhone Minus Adaptor

September 20th, 2008 - It is 6:13 AM and back from office. During the course of the night, I went shopping to find a suitable headphone for my iPhone. If you have read my previous posts, you will know I had to order an adaptor coz the first-gen iPhone wont take in your regular headphones. My friend got the adaptor from London and so I went looking for a regular headphone to use it with the adaptor

But when I reached the store, I found a pair of in-ear headphones that works with the iPhone minus the adaptor, wow, that was quite a find. It is called the Sennheiser CX 300, check it out here . They are neat, snug fit, looks good and sounds good too. It is a little steep at 2500/- but only in a BPO you get "Quality at Minimum Cost" not the outside world ;) Enjoy! Music Lovers...go grab 'em

No comments: